Monday, May 27, 2019

Nunchucks The Two Most Deadly Self-Defense Weapons


Do you know what self-defense weapons are? They are the weapons which provide us a safe route out of a dangerous and life-threatening situation. Brass knuckles, pepper sprays, stun guns, and Nunchucks are considered as the most popular self-defense weapons. Have you ever heard of them? No? Let’s start with a story first. Just a few days ago, I was was down in the parking lot of apartment building. It was quite late, probably 2:00 am and I was coming straight from a party at my friend’s place. 

The parking lot was quite dim and I made a mental note to write down this concern of mine and put in the complaint box present in the office of the apartment’s caretaker. Just when I came out of my car and locked it, I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw a man holding a big knife pointed at me. I froze to the spot and shrieked so loud that I didn't that I was capable of. As soon, as shrieked the man moved towards me and thank god that I moved and didn’t just stay frozen to the spot. 

I began to run towards the exit and collided with another man. I thought he was another attacker and I moved away from him. But actually, he was my savior. He pulled something from his pockets which I couldn’t see properly but when he started to use the object, I instantly recognized the object as I had seen people use it in movies. The object was Nunchucks and he used it against my assailant. 

His techniques and tricks were super-awesome and lightning fast and I couldn’t even keep track of. There was lots of blood shed and soon my assailant was on the floor, unconsciousness. I thanked the man who saved my life and immediately called the police. Today, I will give you a brief introduction of the two most deadly weapons that can be used for self-defense. I have given you an overview of the first one known as Nunchucks and the second one is brass knuckles. 

1- Nunchucks

Nunchucks are also known as Nunchakus or Chuka sticks and most commonly as Karate sticks. They are basically made up of wood but metal, rubber and plastic Nunchucks can also be found in stores all over the world at very reasonable rates. Nunchaku is the name of two wooden, metallic or plastic sticks of medium length, joined with each other with the help of a metallic chain. 

They are mostly used in martial arts and there are many tricks and techniques devised to properly use them in a fight or combat. Initially, the Nunchucks were made by a ruler of the Chinese Sun Dynasty when he was overthrown by a Mongolian emperor. He then used these weapons to take his estate back and achieved success as well. The most popular Nunchucks techniques are blocking, striking, figure eight, hand roll, aerial, passes, stances, etc. 

2- Brass Knuckles

Brass knuckles are the coolest self-defense weapons but there is no doubt in the fact that they are the most dangerous as well. The real brass knuckles are made up of metal and these pieces of metal intensify the power of a punch when they are worn around the knuckles of a hand. The power of brass knuckles when combines with the power of a person’s punch magnify and results in more injuries than a regular punch could ever inflict. 

Brass knuckles are therefore known to cause minor to severe injuries ranging from light and heavy bleeding, swelling, bruises, concussions, broken bones to even death. Brass knuckles are even made up of plastic and rubber but those versions are used either for training or in LARP or cosplay events. In such events, the use of real weapons i.e. brass knuckles, Nunchucks, guns, swords, and knives, etc is totally banned and therefore, people carry with them fake and replica weapons made up of foam mostly to shine and ace in their costumes. 

Brass knuckles come in beautiful and chic designs nowadays. The two most popular variations of brass knuckles are brass knuckle paperweight and brass knuckles belt buckles. The design of knuckle dusters has infiltrated the fashion industry in such a fast manner that these objects featuring knuckles design are used so much by people nowadays. In fact, people are mad about such objects and spend so much on getting the best of them. 

Brass knuckles and Nunchucks are the most dangerous self-defense weapons and must be used with great care and responsibility, otherwise, you will just end up in jail even if you used the weapons for self-defense.

No comments:

Post a Comment