Thursday, May 28, 2020

5 Ways I Use My Incredible Bowie Knife

 Bowie Knife


A bowie knife is a great fighting knife created in 1917 by James Black. It is a magnificent knife that serves several different uses. There are many ways it proves its worth. It is one of those huge knives, but not as huge as a machete. 

However, it is a giant knife known for its immense strength. It was designed as a fighting knife for Jim Bowie who was fighting the sandbar fight. I have a bowie in my arsenal that I use for different purposes. Here are the five ways I can use my incredible bowie knife:


1. Camping

Since I am a camper, I need a strong knife that can help in heavy duty cutting work. With this powerful knife, I can easily cut wood, ropes and wires. Also, I can easily clear brush and prepare shelter. In fact, it has become my essential camping knife. 


2. Hunting

I can use my bowie knife for hunting. Whenever I go hunting, I carry this knife as an essential tool. And it assists me a lot in hunting. For instance, it can help me cut meat and prepare food. Also, it can assist in fishing as well such as removing scales from fish and filleting work etc. 


3. Skinning

A bowie knife is such a powerful knife that it can easily do the skinning work. You can use this knife for field dressing a deer. Yes, it is that powerful. The blade is not just massive, it is strong and sharp as well. 


4. Self Defense

I also use my bowie knife for self defense. In fact, it is the finest weapon for self defense. I use it as a weapon to frighten the attackers. Also, if I am attacked, I have this knife to inflict serious injuries to the attacker and save my life.


5. EDC Cutting Work

My bowie knife is also an EDC knife. I can carry it on a daily basis to do the cutting work I have to do very often. I can easily cut ropes and wires with this powerful knife. In addition, I can do the cutting work I need to accomplish on a routine basis.


No comments:

Post a Comment