Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Take Your Time to Acknowledge My Brass Knuckles


Brass knuckles or knuckle duster is a popular weapon these days. A lot of people use it for different purposes. As far as I am concerned, I own a fantastic pair of knucks that I use for diverse purposes. This is the beauty of this weapon that you can use it in plenty of ways. 

I believe no other weapon provides such luxury. In this article, I will let you know everything about my brass knuckles. I will determine which pair I use, the way I use it and why I am convinced to use it. 

Well, I can easily say that the biggest reason why I use brass knuckles is because it can be used in plenty of ways. You would admit that it is one of the most diversely used weapons. Generally, it is used as a pair to be worn on both hands. 

There are four holes on it where you can put your fingers. It easily fits into your hands and make your fist gain some serious strength. Usually made of brass or metal, it can increase the power of your punch. A punch on the face of someone can knock him down and injure him easily. Let me tell you about the piece that I have in my arsenal. 

Which Brass Knuckles I Own?

I own a fantastic pair of 100% Real Brass Knuckle Bottle Opener. This is a lovely piece made of brass. Also, it is one of the cheapest ones available in the market. It has larger finger holes which is great for me as I have massive hands. There is a buckle pin as well. However, the biggest feature of this knuckle duster is the bottle opener. This addition allows me to easily open the bottles and other canned objects. So, this is the piece that I own, and now let’s focus on the ways I use it. 

How Do I Use My Brass Knuckles?


- Self Defense

I consider brass knuckles as the best self defense weapons as of today for some reason. First of all, it can be carried easily. In America, you need to be equipped with a weapon all the time because an attacker can attack you any time. Hence, the only weapon that you can always carry is a knuckle duster. Secondly, it is easy to use. All you need to do is aim the face of the attacker and then deliver the punch. It would leave him injured and allow you to escape and save your life. 

- Paperweight

I use my knuckle duster as a paperweight in my office. Because it is made of brass, it has some weight that can be placed over the documents and papers on the table. When placed on the papers, it prevents them from flying away. 

- LARP

I am not a regular cosplayer, but I often take part in LARP events, specifically at Halloween. On such events, I use to dress up as a gangster by wearing my pair of knucks. 

- Home and Office Decor

My brass knuckles also serve as a home and office decor item. It looks like a cool item placed in my living room and often impresses my guests. 

- Street Fighting

Thanks to my knucks, now I can fight bullies in my neighborhood. I remember when they could easily victimize me but now I can punch them to knock them down. For the last few months, now bully has ever tried to cross my way because they know that my brass constructed knucks are deadly and brutal. I stay equipped with knucks so that I can deal with anytime. 

- Bottle Opening

My brass knuckles feature a bottle opener as well. I can use this opener for opening bottles and canned objects with ease. 

Time For You To Get Brass Knuckles in Your Arsenal!

I hope your are convinced to get brass knuckles in your arsenal. Indeed, this is the weapon that you deserve when residing in America. You can wear it around your knuckles to make it easy to carry. You can easily deal with the attackers and annoying bullies. In addition, you can use it for cosplay and bottle opening, and most importantly, as a paperweight. 

Read Also: How Airsoft Guns Helped Me Improve My Physical and Mental Health?


No comments:

Post a Comment